Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tampons, Meals, and Blogs

Who doesn't like samples? Seriously. The only reason my Dad would go to Sam's Club on a Friday afternoon with my Mom would be for the free samples. Well ladies, here you go! A free sample for you!

Click on the link below for your free Tampax sample.

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid71900.aspx

And here is my tip of the day for being frugal:

Planning your meals. There are a lot of bloggers out there that post a "Monday Meal Plan." I haven't decided that anyone who reads this blog would like a weekly play by play, but there are a few benefits to planning out your meals.

1. You have a schedule for yourself. You don't have to think last minute and stress yourself out over dinner. If you can take the time to plan it, dinner isn't a burden and husbands/families around the world will be closely knit (If momma ain't happy, nobody is.)

2. You stick to your list. I know that when I go shopping, I usually buy more than I need. Don't get me wrong, I'm really good at convincing myself that I really will eat 10 lbs of veggies in one week. Limit your waste, stick to your budget... life is goooood.

3. Husbands/families can mentally prepare themselves for meals the don't like. Sorry sweetheart, I make the meals so I get to choose them.

Here are a couple of my favorite bloggers that meal plan:
Learning The Frugal Life
Organized Junkie

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: