Monday, August 31, 2009

Dirty Little Secrets

It is Fall here in the grand ol city of Terre Haute, and it is very welcome. School is officially in full swing, and Daniel isn't too far behind me. I'm going to try really hard to remember this beautiful weather when it is brutally cold and January/February/March. The encouragement that it won't always be hell on ice will get me through those harsh mornings.

Because we are college students and money doesn't grow on trees, I've been searching more and more for place with free samples, great deals, and frugal ideas.
This place is my new favorite. I've got free designer perfume samples (who doesn't like to smell different every once in a while?), cereals, home products, hair products... most everything. And, it is neatly categorized so you aren't spending unnecessary time looking through crap you don't want. Also, check out www.oldnavyweekly.com for wonderful deals such as $65 off a $100 purchase (yeah... I know!). They are all over the place, but www.dealseekingmom.com has great updates daily.

There you go. It is because I enjoy seeing others use their money wisely that I share my dirty little secrets.

No comments: